Often referred to as the “Orange Superfood”, the sweetpotato is an integral part of the American diet. From casseroles …
Learn More Using the Resources Below
- Extension Entomology - Insect Biology and Management
- Extension Plant Pathology
- Industrial Hemp
- NC Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- Official Variety Testing
- Organic Commodities
- Peanut Growers Information
- Tobacco Growers Information
More Extension Programs at NC State University
- Agriculture and Resource Economics Extension
- Crop and Soil Sciences
- NC State Plant Disease and Insect Clinic
- NC Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education Program
National eXtension Resources
Partnerships and Organizations
Publications, Information, and News
Recent Publications related to Field Crops
This manual, updated every year, covers pesticide use and safety information, chemical application equipment, fertilizer …
This publication covers disease control in a variety of crops.
This publication explains plant growth regulators for a variety of crops.
This publication covers chemical weed control and weed response to a variety of crops.
This publication covers insect control in a variety of crops, as well as household pests.
This publication offers fertilizer suggestions for a variety of crops, including field, pasture and hay …
This factsheet discusses glufosinate injury on soybean.
This factsheet discusses glyphosate injury on soybean.